Jecod Dp-5 Dosing pump malfunction

Hunter90 HD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Has anyone had any issues with these dosers getting stuck and overdosing?

I experienced an issue today when i was dosing my new salt water mix and the dosing got stuck and ended up dosing and not stopping which i had to unplug to prevent it from running?

Luckily this was not in my main display!...

Had the doser for around a year and never had any problems, but just interested to see if anyone has experienced any issues with these?

Thanks!,

Lee

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to look the Jecod dp5 up. The dosing pump looks just like a Jebao pump. I would almost say they are the same manufacture but a different name.

That being said. I have had the Jebao online in the past. I would suggest doing an unplug and reboot first then possible replace the head and motor of the head that is over dosing.

OP
OP
Hunter90 HD

Hunter90 HD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to look the Jecod dp5 up. The dosing pump looks just like a Jebao pump. I would almost say they are the same manufacture but a different name.

That being said. I have had the Jebao online in the past. I would suggest doing an unplug and reboot first then possible replace the head and motor of the head that is over dosing.
Thanks! i have rebooted the unit and seems to be okay now just didnt expect that to happen lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back