Jecod Dp-5 Dosing pump malfunction

Hunter90 HD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
117
Reaction score
63
Location
bristol
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Has anyone had any issues with these dosers getting stuck and overdosing?

I experienced an issue today when i was dosing my new salt water mix and the dosing got stuck and ended up dosing and not stopping which i had to unplug to prevent it from running?

Luckily this was not in my main display!...

Had the doser for around a year and never had any problems, but just interested to see if anyone has experienced any issues with these?

Thanks!,

Lee
 
I had to look the Jecod dp5 up. The dosing pump looks just like a Jebao pump. I would almost say they are the same manufacture but a different name.

That being said. I have had the Jebao online in the past. I would suggest doing an unplug and reboot first then possible replace the head and motor of the head that is over dosing.
 
I had to look the Jecod dp5 up. The dosing pump looks just like a Jebao pump. I would almost say they are the same manufacture but a different name.

That being said. I have had the Jebao online in the past. I would suggest doing an unplug and reboot first then possible replace the head and motor of the head that is over dosing.
Thanks! i have rebooted the unit and seems to be okay now just didnt expect that to happen lol
 
I had to look the Jecod dp5 up. The dosing pump looks just like a Jebao pump. I would almost say they are the same manufacture but a different name.

That being said. I have had the Jebao online in the past. I would suggest doing an unplug and reboot first then possible replace the head and motor of the head that is over dosing.
Mine ran continuously and dumped a whole bottle of kh into tank. I am heartbroken.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new