Jeffs Tank

backpack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
321
Reaction score
12
Location
ocala, fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess I just need to post all my crap up for contests. so I will start posting photos soon. My main tank is a 90 and my frag tank is a 180.
 
Cool can't wait for pics. :)
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1386833469.319821.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1386833482.735468.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new