Jellyfish tank... Update 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter loumaggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome! I was actually looking at some Jellyfish tanks the other day and thinking how cool it would be to have one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new