JerSaint's Frag Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter JerSaint
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Cool
 
Long overdue update: Changes abound. Broke this tank and My display tank down to setup a new 90 gallon setup! After about five minutes I knew I needed the frag tank again. So I added a second LED and set it backup. I have been really like the results and look of the T5's on my new display and decided I could ramp up growth and color with the hybrid of t5 and LED. That led me to building a new canopy to make the hybrid setup happen and keep a clean and consistent look with the stand. I am very happy with the results and will definitely be ready for the Frag Farmers Market in March!

Tank freshly setup with new frag rack.
IMG_1543.JPG


Welcome back frags!
IMG_1546.JPG


Canopy build.
IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG
IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG
IMG_1872.JPG
IMG_1875.JPG
IMG_1881.JPG
IMG_1880.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1885.JPG
 
eBay black box LEDs. Very happy with them for the price. I am currently only using the blues channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new