Jester Torch Coral $300 (Free Shipping)

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,481
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revised Edition~

Jester Torch Coral!!! Purple base to crimson/rust polyps to grey/white tips. Asking $300(shipping included). Photo filters as follows~no filter, red, green, both.

87D06B4F-43D2-4122-9A54-A8622D560266.jpeg
9B663982-EAF4-4BCE-AADA-5F826EFC5690.jpeg
C1A951BF-7B29-4536-8A05-4B432140E758.jpeg
A5647C29-025E-4EB2-AA35-CBE6D822D341.jpeg
EEFC4E0D-2C73-4E07-ABD1-3C100081AD0E.jpeg
C47FB690-FC29-4DC8-85D0-1875AB8BEAA0.jpeg
CEED1834-3000-4B77-ADDA-28F212BBC6FB.jpeg
3BE482B3-303F-475E-B9C6-E882D056EAC7.jpeg
F5920C61-1E82-4767-B65A-9F8625F4FBCA.jpeg
B5CDB845-8198-489D-84CD-940D5EE931E2.jpeg
0DEB07A3-0CF3-4B7E-BAFB-A8A11224CA21.jpeg
6F510305-8703-4526-A4FD-2492EE37E93F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Still have this torch by chance?
Haha no I don’t I sold it off the rest of my heads awhile ago then my last two heads were too risky of a cut about 10 months ago and got brown jelly. I have some other stuff but not that one sorry!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new