Jeweled Moray Feeding

piranhaman00

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
5,096
Reaction score
4,887
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Been meaning to get a video of my girl Tess feeding. She is a very aggressive feeder as you can see!
I can’t figure out how to upload direct fromiPhone , I’m getting a greyed out with slash through play button.Link below not best quality but good enough :) it’s also hard to feed and video haha

 
How much/what and how frequently are you feeding her?
 
IME they eat as often and whatever they can fit in their mouth, beautiful eel
 
How long has that domino been with her?

4 months or so, there was originally 5 but they slowly disappear, they added a lot of movement and lasted a while but then they started going missing, this remaining one had a big bite wound one day but healed. I feel bad about it but I can’t get the damsel out. :/


Thanks!

that tank is amazing! Is that giant clump C. prolifera? It looks wonderful.

I’m not sure what type of macros!


IME they eat as often and whatever they can fit in their mouth, beautiful eel

Thanks! Yes also begging for food haha
693C10F9-82AB-47A1-A2B2-68C460856B22.jpeg
 
4 months or so, there was originally 5 but they slowly disappear, they added a lot of movement and lasted a while but then they started going missing, this remaining one had a big bite wound one day but healed. I feel bad about it but I can’t get the damsel out. :/



Thanks!



I’m not sure what type of macros!




Thanks! Yes also begging for food haha
693C10F9-82AB-47A1-A2B2-68C460856B22.jpeg
That is an unbelievable setup and the eel is stunning. I'm trying to get some macros like that so if anyone can ID that would be super helpful
 
That is an unbelievable setup and the eel is stunning. I'm trying to get some macros like that so if anyone can ID that would be super helpful

Thank you! Sorry I can’t ID macros I just bought a handful from lfs and reefcleaners. some died quickly and some flourished.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new