JF Flame Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter spspirate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I got mine today in a Battlebox. Can't wait to see it grow out to colony size.
FOX FLAME JAN 2020 (2).JPG
I got one from Adam last year and it has really done well.
 
Sorry I missed this a while ago. I don’t have the raspberry blast but I do have a frag of the fox flame starting but it hasn’t grown much in a while.
The cophodactyla is actually close to the fox flame as well but I don’t have much to go off of since I haven’t seen many big colonies. What would you say makes that is not the right one for fox flame?
Sorry I missed this a while ago. I don’t have the raspberry blast but I do have a frag of the fox flame starting but it hasn’t grown much in a while.
The cophodactyla is actually close to the fox flame as well but I don’t have much to go off of since I haven’t seen many big colonies. What would you say makes that is not the right one for fox flame?

Most A. cophodactyla, I have seen have shorter, wider axial corallites, where as both all the frags and a few colonies of FF I have seen in person have more enlongated conical axials, otherwise.
I agree, both are very close and could be either- or, your guess is as good as mine.
 
Gotcha, I don’t remember the last one I have seen in person so I am not too familiar with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new