JMJ Aquarium

JustKoch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
72
Location
Atascocita
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks - so there is a 45 gallon JBJ aquarium up for sale. Right now the guy has freshwater stuff in it. Has anyone had any experience with this rimless tank? (This one does not have a sump in it but it does have that back stuff like you see with Red Sea I believe). So what are thoughts about this set up? Would this be a good set up for a first timer? And I have read some reviews that some weren’t fond of the stand - thoughts on that?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new