OP
OP
DiverGirl82

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also got some margarita snails and star astrea snails. I wanted trochus and cerinth snails but this was all they had. I called around to 4 different stores and no one had them. Anyway I just noticed that everywhere the margarita snails have eaten the diatoms off the rock work is luminescent. Kinda weird.

1444795189633.jpg

1444795201090.jpg

MrGemini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered 65 crabs of varius types from AQuarium depot formerly known as reef2reef.com for 37.00 free shipping.

OP
OP
DiverGirl82

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered 65 crabs of varius types from AQuarium depot formerly known as reef2reef.com for 37.00 free shipping.

Dang, that's a lot of crabs. Is that just for your cube or do you have another tank? But that's an awesome deal. Have you ordered from them before?

MrGemini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I have purchased from them before when it was Reef2Go. they always have great deals on CUC. they are great of getting things resolved if you have any DOA's too.

OP
OP
DiverGirl82

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I hadn't planned on a tang. My plan is...

1 clown
1 firefish
1 green clown goby
1 tail spot blenny
1 McKockers flasher wrasse
And maybe eventually someday a Mandarin

MrGemini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CLOWNS ARE NICE IN PAIRS BUT SINGLE IS FINE. THE REST OF YOU LIST IS GREAT. I/VE TRIED A MANDRIN IN WIFE'S 25G CUBE. IT DID FINE FOR A FEW MONTHS THEN PARISHED

MrGemini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to get a nice colorful wrasse for my cube but had to take the melanarus out of hers as it was getting to big for her tank.

MrGemini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in her tank I've done a scooter blenny 2 golden head gobies 1 mandarin 1 royal gamma a couple of peppermint shrimp and a indigo dottyback. all have parished except the dottyback still alive but he is in my tank, he got booted from hers for being an a$$hole to other fish. he got put in his place once in my 125g tank that had a couple of trigger fish, porqupine puffer tangs and pain in the butt clarkii's

OP
OP
DiverGirl82

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CLOWNS ARE NICE IN PAIRS BUT SINGLE IS FINE. THE REST OF YOU LIST IS GREAT. I/VE TRIED A MANDRIN IN WIFE'S 25G CUBE. IT DID FINE FOR A FEW MONTHS THEN PARISHED

Thanks, I'm not too sure about the green clown goby. I think they're so cute but the guy at my lfs said he has a hard time keeping them alive. I really want one though.

Sorry to hear about your fish losses. How big is your wife's tank?

MrGemini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's a 25g rimless cube, the 6o rimless cube was supposed to have been for her but I liked it too much so kept for myself. it started as a 12g cube, I have a fixation with cubes now. lol

Gabriel Garcia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ammonia's going down, nitrite and nitrate are going up. And still the waiting continues... But this is good right?. I should probably specify that I'm cycling a new tank.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443632557.691071.jpg
I was reading your thread following along now, but i wanted to know is this an app that your inputting your levels?

OP
OP
DiverGirl82

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was reading your thread following along now, but i wanted to know is this an app that your inputting your levels?

Hello, It is. It's called aquarimate and I have it on my IPad. I'm really liking it so far. You can keep track of your parameters, schedule maintenance reminders and keep a list of your livestock including where/when you got them and how much you paid.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.7%
Back