Joe Knows Reefs is awesome!

purplereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
292
Reaction score
62
Location
Chardon Ohio
Hey guys,
I got a frag of the Jason Fox Tangerine Dreams from Joe Knows Reefs yesterday and it was a great experience. Joe maintained great communication all throughout the transaction. Due to my busy work schedule Joe had to delay shipment of the frag which he did without question. The Tangerine Dreams showed up VERY colorful and healthy! I look forward to dealing with Joe again, Dan.
 
I'm glad you're happy Dan! A happy customer = a happy Joe :bigsmile:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new