• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Exclusive is awesome!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pachi_boi86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to post regarding my first ever transaction with Reef Exclusive. I saw a thread welcoming Reef Exclusive as the newest sponsor on R2R earlier this month so I went on their website to check out what they have. I was quite impressed with the selections that they have, especially on different types of fish. I also really like several of their acros. I thought prices on corals and fish were great so I decided to place an order last week, even though my tank is currently overstocked with corals...

I ordered 6 frags of acros and 2 yellow belly blue tangs, which are the fish that I have been looking for for months. I also messaged the owner to request the fish to be at least 2.5 inches in size if possible and he replied back shortly after. He has been very communicative throughout the entire transaction. I received my order yesterday, and I was very pleased with what I got! The fish and acros looked super healthy inside the bags! I could also see great polyp extension on each acro through the bags! I even got a nice acro as freebie! As of today, everything is doing well. Acros are doing well in my tank and the two fish have been eating since yesterday.

Thank you so much for a positive shopping experience @REEF EXCLUSIVE ! I look forward to ordering more fish and corals from you guys again in the future.

20221026_222700.jpg 20221026_121740.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back