Reef Exclusive is awesome!!!

pachi_boi86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
286
Reaction score
128
Location
Panorama City, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
I would like to post regarding my first ever transaction with Reef Exclusive. I saw a thread welcoming Reef Exclusive as the newest sponsor on R2R earlier this month so I went on their website to check out what they have. I was quite impressed with the selections that they have, especially on different types of fish. I also really like several of their acros. I thought prices on corals and fish were great so I decided to place an order last week, even though my tank is currently overstocked with corals...

I ordered 6 frags of acros and 2 yellow belly blue tangs, which are the fish that I have been looking for for months. I also messaged the owner to request the fish to be at least 2.5 inches in size if possible and he replied back shortly after. He has been very communicative throughout the entire transaction. I received my order yesterday, and I was very pleased with what I got! The fish and acros looked super healthy inside the bags! I could also see great polyp extension on each acro through the bags! I even got a nice acro as freebie! As of today, everything is doing well. Acros are doing well in my tank and the two fish have been eating since yesterday.

Thank you so much for a positive shopping experience @REEF EXCLUSIVE ! I look forward to ordering more fish and corals from you guys again in the future.

20221026_222700.jpg 20221026_121740.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new