joes juice in action

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I came across a large aptasia in my fuge while harvesting. Thought I would take the oppertunity to document treatment. Other than straight kalk paste joes is my favorite. so here's a vid of the treatment.:)



And a pic of two hours later. Ill post another tomorrow:)

20160922_233137.jpg


20160922_233223.jpg


20160923_012641.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello all, I came across a large aptasia in my fuge while harvesting. Thoughy I would take the oppertunity to document treatment. Other than straight kalk paste joes is my favorite. so here's a vid of the treatment.:-)



And a pic of two hours later. Ill post another tomorrow:-)

20160922_233137.jpg


20160922_233223.jpg


20160923_012641.jpg

Awsome
 
Morning pic. Bout 11 hours later. I think the dark spot in center is it. Right above the hole. Although it does not resemble a nem anymore. Ill update again tonight :)

20160923_104040-1.jpg
 
Been watchin every day. I am confident at this point that guy was bigger than a quarter and is gone with one good hit! Love this stuff.

20160929_153813.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new