John’s IM 40 Build.

AZReef13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
747
Reaction score
1,573
Location
Goodyear
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. So I’m late to the party on posting my tank. This August it will be up and running for 3 years. it’s a mixed reef and like most has had its ups and downs.

IM 40, with APS & IM 5 gallon ato reservoir
Nuvoskimm
IM mighty jet return with VCA
IM wave link
Ai Hydra 26. & Nero 5 (with melev’s reef snail guard)
2 custom caddies
marine spheres

Fish
captive breed mandarin ( 2.5 years)
blue star leopard wrasse (6 months)
yellow wrasse
ruby longfin fairy wrasse

coral troches, hammers, frogspawn, bowerbanki, flower pot, ricordea mushrooms, blasto, Jack o’lantern, few sps

8631315B-A9E3-4D16-B2C4-F3E247D15E12.jpeg DF4F83CC-2792-40A9-BF20-6E3454D763A2.jpeg 0A78C242-42B5-4E34-AB90-4D75BA2EED2F.jpeg 13ECA0A4-2E5A-44D1-9685-394DBFC806F3.jpeg 22F9A7A1-7696-45EB-A547-8C36A6E410C0.jpeg
 
Better late then never;), tank and pictures look great.
 
Well I lost my ruby long fin the other day.. it sucked like those wrasses... Not sure what will be its replacement..
 
Converted tank to Tropic Marin All For Reef.. Really liking what I'm see so far, Tank seems more stable right now.. hahaha hopefully I didn't speak to soon
 
I downsized the Nero 5, to a Nero 3, looks so much better in the Tank.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new