Joining the Club - 50g Starfire Cube

that's great! it was the one downside to it. I double checked the 66g to make sure it had 3 holes too.

I have an apex so use an ecoxotic strip.

I used one of these in my apex cabinet...one down side is if you get too close the light turns off.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60267727/
I found something similar on Amazon I may get. One day I'll get an Apex, I see the new ones are wifi witch is nice
 
Ok ran into my first problem. The cut out in the stand is not wide enough to catch the 3 holes in the bottom of the tank. I guess I'll have to cut the satnd?
 
As seen here, any other suggestions

1471560979636369050105.jpg
 
The tank is actually gone. I ended up upgrading to a larger tank...but am actually moving this weekend and having to downsize again. I ended up getting the SCA 66g tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new