Jourdy's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

I am running out of rock for these Bambams. They grow really fast. They started around 4 polyps when first introduced to the rock.
pxBwFcu.jpg
I was just looking through this thread again, what kind of wrasse is that? Looks gorgeous!
 
Any new updates?
 
@jourdy, how's it going? Hope everything is ok with you (and also hoping for some more amazing pics of your awesome reef).
 
I think he's working on a new tank maybe?
 
:(
 
Hello guys,

Didn't post for a long time because I was really busy combined with the fact that I thought there might be a conflict of interest; but with David's request and approval - I'm here again to post some photos.

Most of the pictures I'll be posting are a mishmash of assorted corals - LPS, Softies, SPS. Don't have a tank yet so they're all in frag tanks.

Some zoas
u2HXEz8.jpg

QxMfrXB.jpg

Vyoc0bN.jpg


Christmas fanworms
tBVGp7D.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new