Jul 2021 POTM: Top Down / Front Duo

My scoly (I had hard time choosing between this and my beautiful Nem)
Why did I pick it? Because it’s my most unique piece and I find it stunning!!
Par is probably under 75 and it gets no direct flow. I feed it more than I should!!!

EB06BAD0-1AFB-47AC-A164-AF81A57EB84F.jpeg


Edit if ya wanna see the other photo check out my build thread I’m gonna post it there
 
Last edited:
My scoly (I had hard time choosing between this and my beautiful Nem)

EB06BAD0-1AFB-47AC-A164-AF81A57EB84F.jpeg


Edit if ya wanna see the other photo check out my build thread I’m gonna post it there
Which nem? The new one?
 
2 days left for submissions, hurry up and post your pictures
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new