I hope the rock is still wet?
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
dive GIF

Aaron Almager

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am new to this forum and a new reefer. After having fresh water for years I decided to purchase a used 120g tank with sump. The set up came with rock, sand, livestock, coral, skimmer, ATO, lights powerheads, test kit, etc.....
So I have jumped in headfirst and am learning quick. I did a ton of research before hand but reading about it and doing it are very different! So the adventure begins and I hope to make a happy home for all the critters big and small. Looking forward to interacting with many of you and sharing successes and failures. I'm open to advice, criticism, observations as well as tips and tricks. I will say thanks in advance as I know I'll be leaning on you for support.
Happy days ahead...
Welcome & good luck!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am new to this forum and a new reefer. After having fresh water for years I decided to purchase a used 120g tank with sump. The set up came with rock, sand, livestock, coral, skimmer, ATO, lights powerheads, test kit, etc.....
So I have jumped in headfirst and am learning quick. I did a ton of research before hand but reading about it and doing it are very different! So the adventure begins and I hope to make a happy home for all the critters big and small. Looking forward to interacting with many of you and sharing successes and failures. I'm open to advice, criticism, observations as well as tips and tricks. I will say thanks in advance as I know I'll be leaning on you for support.
Happy days ahead...
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone....what

Cool! We should keep in touch and compare/contrast. What is your tank like?

Sounds good to me! I don't know any other reefers so it would be good to have someone local to bounce things off of.
Ive go t a little 20 g cube that I just set up 34 days ago

arking_mark

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome...

OP
OP
MapleLeafReefer

MapleLeafReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good to me! I don't know any other reefers so it would be good to have someone local to bounce things off of.
Ive go t a little 20 g cube that I just set up 34 days ago
Agreed...I dont know anyone either. I bought a used setup...120gal with sump. Maybe bit off a bit more than I can chew!! Lol its been running for a week and a bit now.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 62 36.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back