Jumping back in

Jason72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all -

I'm in MA, been in and out of love with my tank for many years and deciding to fall back in love with it again. 110 tall, overtaken with GSP (gotta start peeling, unless anyone has an idea!), with just a couple clowns and damsels who have been through some rough times in there haha

Never joined R2R but decided I'll jump into the community whole-hog. Look forward to everyone's info!

View recent photos.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all -

I'm in MA, been in and out of love with my tank for many years and deciding to fall back in love with it again. 110 tall, overtaken with GSP (gotta start peeling, unless anyone has an idea!), with just a couple clowns and damsels who have been through some rough times in there haha

Never joined R2R but decided I'll jump into the community whole-hog. Look forward to everyone's info!

View recent photos.png
Welcome! and Welcome Back!

Glad you joined. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all -

View recent photos.png
Welcome to R2R!!! I suggest fragging the GSP and selling locally and in auctions.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back