June 21st Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Da rules and some other details :)

Please do not send PM's, email us at [email protected] PM's will not be answered.

Please remember R2R's family friendly forum policy. Profanity, vulgarity, or masked vulgarity of any type and vendor "bashing" will not be tolerated and can lead to members being excluded from the forum for the duration of the live sale. Please review Reef2Reef's Profanity, Vulgarity and Masked Vulgarity rules here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/cherry-corals/cherry-corals/cherry-corals/anno...vulgarity.html

12 hour Live sale rules! (starts June 21st at 3pm EST and ends at 3 am June 22nd)

#1 Shipping modules are $40 and will be made available on Sunday. Modules will be for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the email address on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. Fedex priority overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. ***if for some reason an order states "free shipping" this is not the case, all orders must buy one of the 4 shipping modules that will be put up Sunday. If you are local to us and wish to pick up you may do so Monday the 23rd through Friday the 27th, 8 am to 5pm. Contact us via text, phone or email so we know when to expect you and can have your order ready. We are not in the shop on the weekends.

#2 If there is a Fedex delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask.

#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. You may not use gift certificates during the live sale. Gift Certificates won during the live sale may not be used during the live sale. Please don't email asking for a refund and state that your purchase was a "mistake". If you put an item in your cart and then change your mind be sure to clear your cart. It could still be in there when you check out on another item and you will inadvertently buy it.

#5 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the R2R posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.

#6 Please try and be fair with regard to the $1, $3, $10 corals. Snipers need to exercise restraint and each participant can only purchase a total of 4 $1, $3, $10 corals. A regular purchase must accompany your super sale purchases.

#7 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded.

#8 Everyone who stays with us the entire 12 hours will receive 1 raffle ticket for each separate purchase $10 or greater. The raffle tickets are for our MACNA trip give away, the drawing for the trip will be held on June 28th at 1pm EST. The MACNA trip prize has no cash value, cannot be transferred. Winner will receive one full conference pass for MACNA 2014, 2 nights Hotel at the Hyatt Regency Denver, and up to $400 for air travel to Denver. Winner is responsible for all incidentals regarding their hotel stay and for transportation to and from the airport. If for some reason the winner cannot attend MACNA 2014 in Denver we have a plan B which will be discussed with the winner. To be entered you must post your “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be created June 28th after the sale has ended. These Gift Certificates must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it.

#9 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done every hour. These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly.

#10 Grand prize drawing will be awarded June 28th at 1pm EST. Gift Certificates will be emailed out on this day as well.

#11 ***if for some reason an order states "free shipping" this is not the case, all orders must buy one of the 4 shipping modules that will be put up Sunday after the sale has ended. We organize shipments with the shipping modules so if you do not purchase one we will not know when to ship.

#12 ***if you are a Michigan resident and the site doesn't charge you sales tax we will have to collect it before we ship your order.

*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Last edited:

candcreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in order to make a purchase...we email you then pay for it on PayPal or de we email you then pay for everything when the live sale is over?

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1403202497793.jpg

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in order to make a purchase...we email you then pay for it on PayPal or de we email you then pay for everything when the live sale is over?

Hi, we post the pics here and you click on the pic which takes you to our website, there you must complete your purchase as fast as possible. First person to complete the sale gets the piece.

Monday morning we do a search by each customer for all orders, combine them, and ship them on the day specified in your selected shipping module. Once the sale is over you will see a category appear called "live sale shipping", you must buy one of the shipping modules for the day you would like your orders to go out.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel the need to reveal some more of the LPS teasers...

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 is one of my favs also, grows well and has killer color!

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WIN A FREE SHIPPING MODULE!!!

Share your coral success story here. Post up a pic of a coral you brought back from the brink of doom, the proverbial pit you turned into a Cherry.

I will pick a winner this afternoon and then announce another pre sale contest!

lcaptain069

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Todd can verify I called back in the end of September I got an order from cherry corals and a tube worm popped a hole in the bag my CC Mars man chalice came in dry with no water left! But since this piece has recovered and is growing like crazy it went from a little smaller than the size of the frag plug to this 2.75 inch colored up beauty ! BTW Todd would have totally reimbursed me had this coral not made it but hardy Cherry Corals Pull through :amen:

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah, I remember! Darn calcareous tube worms that grow on the bottom of our plugs!

That chalice is just growing like a weed and its eyes have gotten huge :)

Thanks for sharing!

image.jpg
Todd can verify I called back in the end of September I got an order from cherry corals and a tube worm popped a hole in the bag my CC Mars man chalice came in dry with no water left! But since this piece has recovered and is growing like crazy it went from a little smaller than the size of the frag plug to this 2.75 inch colored up beauty ! BTW Todd would have totally reimbursed me had this coral not made it but hardy Cherry Corals Pull through :amen:

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I acquired this bleached rbta about a year ago. It continued to bleach and eventually split. At this point they looked really bad. One of the splits floated into a tunze and got puréed. I figured I had nothing to lose so I let them be. With
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403290412.245988.jpg
lots of patience and good water quality both halves have regained their beautiful colors. But the one is obviously much smaller than the other.

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back