June 21st Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

abirozy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tracking comes right from Fedex to your email.

I just printed out your novels worth of order :D so the guys will be getting busy on it now.

I have a question on my order. I was looking and there are two orders... One is 9366 for $20.00 and the other is 9622 for $10.00. Both list Ultra Acan 65 as the description although 9366 states che276 and 9622 lists CHE 273. I did not see a confirm for 9366 / che 276. Can you please clarify?

Thanks

Adam

Last edited:

abirozy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tracking comes right from Fedex to your email.

I just printed out your novels worth of order :D so the guys will be getting busy on it now.

Sorry to bother you again.. I was looking over my orders on the site and comparing them to the confirms I received. I am missing order 9366 for $20. The site describes it as Ultra Acan # 65 / che276. I did however receive a confirm for order 9622 for $10.00 that also lists the item as ultra acan # 65 but lists the item as che273.

Can you please confirm if both were sent? I have included a pic of che276 (the one that did not list as shipping).
che276.jpg

I am looking forward to getting the corals and seeing how they look in my tank. If for some reason, one of them did not ship, would it be easier to ship it out seperately or just hold it and it can ship with the coral / corals I will get with my $50 GC I won?

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to bother you again.. I was looking over my orders on the site and comparing them to the confirms I received. I am missing order 9366 for $20. The site describes it as Ultra Acan # 65 / che276. I did however receive a confirm for order 9622 for $10.00 that also lists the item as ultra acan # 65 but lists the item as che273.

Can you please confirm if both were sent? I have included a pic of che276 (the one that did not list as shipping). che276.jpg

I am looking forward to getting the corals and seeing how they look in my tank. If for some reason, one of them did not ship, would it be easier to ship it out seperately or just hold it and it can ship with the coral / corals I will get with my $50 GC I won?

Awesome Acan (Wish I would have gotten it).

gettaReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today too. The ricordea I got detached from the rock. What are people's suggestions so it will retatch as I'm afraid it will get blown into the rock work and I won't see it again? Also, what type of coral is the aussie lightning? ? Lol I couldn't resist to buy it as it is so dope looking but know nothing about it. All corals look great, especially the Miami Hurricane, Toxic Lepto, and Space Ghost! Any help w my questions is greatly appreciated

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can you please confirm if both were sent? I have included a pic of che276 (the one that did not list as shipping). che276.jpg

The orders have different sku's and thats what we pull the orders with, not the name. You should be all good!

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today too. The ricordea I got detached from the rock. What are people's suggestions so it will retatch as I'm afraid it will get blown into the rock work and I won't see it again? Also, what type of coral is the aussie lightning? ? Lol I couldn't resist to buy it as it is so dope looking but know nothing about it. All corals look great, especially the Miami Hurricane, Toxic Lepto, and Space Ghost! Any help w my questions is greatly appreciated

Ricordea will reattach to rubble if you place it in a low current area with some rubble. Maybe in your sump in a small tupperware with rubble.

The Lighting is either a favia or a goniastrea, both have similar needs, low/moderate light and flow. We feed them mysis or cyclopeez once a week. Pretty easy coral to keep.

Thanks!

abirozy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to let everyone know I received my corals today and just finished putting them in. Packing was great and they look great in my tank so far. Thanks for the placement advice everyone and hopefully they survive. I will take some pics and update after a few days.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to let everyone know I received my corals today and just finished putting them in. Packing was great and they look great in my tank so far. Thanks for the placement advice everyone and hopefully they survive. I will take some pics and update after a few days.

Awesome! :bigsmile: As always, let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at [email protected]

Thanks again!

abirozy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some "post Cherry Coral sale pics". They are still new and I am not the best photographer, but here is my little slice of heaven :D
DSC_0210.jpg
DSC_0211.jpg
DSC_0209.jpg

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't yet posted your check ins in the dedicated raffle thread yet please do so! You must post them in that thread to be entered.

I am going through it now and figuring out how many raffles tickets each person will get so there is still time!

Back