June 21st Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stacy_vennes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I send you a pm for shipping adress, or you'll make a thread on it?

when you made the account with them they ask you for the shipping address and that is what they go by no need to send them a pm with the address unless you need everything to go to a different address like lets say mine lol

flynhawaiianz28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale! I had fun participating in my first ever live sale and I'm glad I got to snag some frags. Thanks for all the work CC and good night!

Hour #1 Post 172 @ 2:22pm
Hour #2 Post 270 @ 3:03pm
Hour #3 Post 341 @ 4:02pm
Hour #4 Post 437 @ 5:01pm
Hour #5 Post 565 @ 6:00pm
Hour #6 Post 664 @ 7:01pm
Hour #7 Post 777 @ 8:02pm
Hour #8 Post 896 @ 9:01pm
Hour #9 Post 1015 @ 10:02pm
Hour #10 Post 1120 @ 11:00pm
Hour #11 Post 1297 @ 12:01am
Hour #12 Post1483 @ 1:02 am

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I send you a pm for shipping adress, or you'll make a thread on it?

H, we don't start a shipping thread to organize ship outs, instead we use the shipping modules to organize them.

For example I will search the site tomorrow morning for all orders that include the SKU for the Monday ship out module. Then I search the orders by the email address provided in the shipping module order and this pulls up everything per person so I can group it all together. Heck I even compare it against Paypal so it all matches.

So snap up the shipping module folks so can get organized :)

Kmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey CC! you guys at the facility today? I want to come get my Rock nem and bring it home so we can cuddle on the couch :) Lol J/k But if your there go give mine a hug for me

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey CC! you guys at the facility today? I want to come get my Rock nem and bring it home so we can cuddle on the couch :) Lol J/k But if your there go give mine a hug for me

LOL, I will give it a sticky hug tomorrow but today I am hanging out with the family! They miss me for some reason, not sure why :tongue:

We will be there every day next week and if you need next weekend we can do that.

flynhawaiianz28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC, I hope that it isn't a problem that I paid through your website rather than on paypal? First live sale for me and wasn't exactly sure on how to pay but then I see a lot of people paying through paypal. If that's the way to do, I will go through with it that way then.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC, I hope that it isn't a problem that I paid through your website rather than on paypal? First live sale for me and wasn't exactly sure on how to pay but then I see a lot of people paying through paypal. If that's the way to do, I will go through with it that way then.

You are good! We want all transactions to go via the website so it's all in one place for us. As for payment, the site accepts PayPal and all major credit cards so pay with whichever is most convenient.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back