June 24th @5PM Emerald Bay BeThere!!!

ConnieHanson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
277
Reaction score
185
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MTRC Meeting June 24th 5PM Emerald Bay Reptile and Aquatics. Sean is having a crawfish and Shrimp boil fresh from Louisiana for the meeting you don’t want to miss out on this! Jason Myers will be giving presentation on Apex Controllers and Triton Method he will have good information for us on both. The club will provide sodas and water BYOB for other beverages. Look forward to seeing everyone there and it’s going to be really fun time so don’t miss out!!!
b6db20f89b463c28fbe9d06ddd573b9f.jpg
 
I am going to try my best to make it out there. I am in need of more coral as well.
 
Thanks to emerald bay an all the members for a great meeting. Had a good time meeting all the new faces. Cant wait for the next one.


Also like to thank mike an connie for the wonderful frags.
 
Last edited:
I burnt out all my PTO when I got sick recently so couldn't take off. Sounds like a good one I missed. Hope you guys had fun!
 
It was nice seeing a bunch of you all again. I will say that Emerald Bay was a very nice fish store first time being there.

Got some nice frags and couple fish last night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new