Just a few pics

Chris22582

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suck with the camara but I thought Id share a few pics anyway. :)

103_0918.jpg

103_0921.jpg

103_0922.jpg

103_0923.jpg

103_0924.jpg

103_0926.jpg

103_0927.jpg

103_0929.jpg

103_0916.jpg

100_0056.jpg

103_0931.jpg
 
Very nice!
 
125g huh...

6ft?
 
yup I would have liked a 180 but a place to put it was a differnt story. Well that and the added expense. lol Im still getting parts together for it but I have a good start. :) I have an ACIII Pro 3 tunze 6045's 3 icecap 175's 2 660's Tunze osmolator 40 gallon sump and possibly a frag tank (if I dont use it for something else first lol :D ) Main thing I need right now is the skimmer and too many bulbs. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new