Just a Simple Appreciation Post

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to take the time to give a true thank you to the R2R community, experts and fellow hobbyists alike! I know I post on here a lot because I have plenty to learn and sometimes I like to get opinions of other hobbyists because I'm a believer that everyone can teach you something. I'd especially like to say thank you to @Jay Hemdal for all the advice he's given me over the past couple years regarding fish health and disease treatment. He's always around to answer questions and comment on threads regardless of how simple or complex the problem or question may be and I don't believe it's simply because he's one of the R2R department experts. Also a huge thank you to my fellow hobbyists (from the ones that are just starting out to the guys who have been reefing for decades) who offer their opinions and give support on my journey in the hobby. I'm in Bangkok and it's not easy to get sound advice or find many people to even discuss reef keeping in depth here so I count myself very lucky to have found this site and therefore a special thanks goes out to @revhtree for the work he put into forming this community. I know it's been said a million times by a million people but I really do appreciate all of you!!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back