Just Another Fish Tank Enthusiast

BigCalhouna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
37
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I’m Adam and I’ve been a fish tank addict for 6 years now.

I started with a 10 gallon freshwater and quickly became in love with the tranquility and therapy from working on the tank. I quickly upgraded to a 29 gallon freshwater and this is where my love for tanks really blossomed. After having tetras plecos and numerous other freshwater fish I was quickly enamored by saltwater. And then I got a 90 gallon with a 50 gallon sump and I was sold. Now I currently have a 90 gallon 29 gallon (15 gallon that will be running this summer hopefully due to moving) and a 5 gallon.

I’m currently in Greensboro North Carolina so if there’s any of fellow fish people from here representing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new