Just fell in my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter AcroNem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
4,509
Reaction score
14,360
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah the stories we get to tell. Tonight I was working in my flat, dipping just about every zoa and paly colony (don't get me started on that). It's setup as a kind of "saltwater pond" which has worked out very well but does make it a little short when reaching across to grab things, especially when you're feeling too lazy to just walk to the other side to get the one's you need. So in mid reach, hanging on with one hand...the frags I'm holding slip. Having a mind of its own, the left hand immediately follows to catch them, and I gracefully face plant right in the middle getting a face full of Gyre.
Because I don't want to feel like a complete idiot, who else has done something similar? I'd love to hear any funny stories.
 
Now that would of been a classic. Send that to America home videos. Could win you some serious coral money. Haha
 
I can laugh about it now, wasn't funny at the time.
lol so what you've got a look down tank or something?
My display is a regular old glass tank 5x2x2. But when I started building a frag/prop system I ended up using an 8x4x1 trough I actually really like it. Plenty of room so it ended up as an AIO and other than tonight never had an issue.
20151230_203002-1.jpg
 
I can laugh about it now, wasn't funny at the time.

My display is a regular old glass tank 5x2x2. But when I started building a frag/prop system I ended up using an 8x4x1 trough I actually really like it. Plenty of room so it ended up as an AIO and other than tonight never had an issue.
20151230_203002-1.jpg
nice. I was thinking about doing a look down tank with a closed loop system using some basic materials... such as a kids pool and some wood.... but I cant do it in my basement, and I don't have room to do it upstairs lol one day...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new