Just getting started

Napoliandy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
583
Reaction score
276
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m from Brooklyn and I just recently got into saltwater tanks. I have been in the hobby for two years and I can’t get enough. I love this hobby that I’ve taken up and I am slowing progressing. I have a planted 72 gallon bow front that I started about a year ago. A 29 gallon community tank and I just ventured into a reef tank. I started with a 20 gallon and I am looking to transfer to a 37 gallon cube. I just need to get the stand. My tank is up and running for about two months and all seems to be going good. I hope to learn more as I go and I hope to really progress in this part of the hobby. The more I see setups, the more I want to make this work. I’m sure plenty of people can identify with what I’m saying. Anyway, thanks for listening and I look forward to being part of this forum. I’m really hoping to learn a lot.
 
welcome47.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new