Just got my first fish, again..

Nor'easter Reefer

I'm so bright, my daddy calls me son!
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2024
Messages
8,118
Reaction score
49,464
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So 8 years ago I had my first tank. After a few years I had to shut my tank down due to moving and not having room. Luckily, the guy that got me into reef tanks had plenty of room in his tank and so I gave him all my livestock. Well long story short. After QT finished up I finally got to put my first 2 fish, into my tank.. again :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: So I'm just here to show off my 8 year old clowns.

20240605_183540.jpg
 
Great story and you got your clowns back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new