Just got my reef cleaners order in

  • Thread starter Thread starter GR00VY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GR00VY

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
233
Reaction score
83
So far everything is moving around except the Florida Ceriths but I read they can take a bit to move. Everything else is alive and moving.

I have a 29 gallon tank. I ordered the 10 gallon package. I got the right amount for everything except the dwarf ceriths. I was supposed to get 10 l. I got 23. I have a feeling they just scoop them in.

Overall I am satisfied with my order. Everything was packaged nice and all animals appear to be alive.
 
Glad to hear, Johns always been my go to for clean up crews :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new