Just joined R2R!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gernader
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!!

CheeringCrabs.gif
 
Been reefing for about 7 months now (29 gallon tank). I participated in a live sale for the first time a couple of hours ago and snagged some beautiful frags. This is my tank from a couple of weeks ago

D90F2183-2390-4787-AE89-1E94448221E7.jpeg 7494C002-67B8-4F57-B537-89BB7025B39E.jpeg 43B32106-F347-430C-8531-43C10F66267E.jpeg 4BCEB051-069F-4565-9BCD-8F9EB5FD3ADE.jpeg 2C67042E-AD2F-4962-B6FD-973BC25D5673.jpeg

Nice tank!... Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have to have you

Explore…Learn…Share
3Y0.gif
 
Been reefing for about 7 months now (29 gallon tank). I participated in a live sale for the first time a couple of hours ago and snagged some beautiful frags. This is my tank from a couple of weeks ago

D90F2183-2390-4787-AE89-1E94448221E7.jpeg 7494C002-67B8-4F57-B537-89BB7025B39E.jpeg 43B32106-F347-430C-8531-43C10F66267E.jpeg 4BCEB051-069F-4565-9BCD-8F9EB5FD3ADE.jpeg 2C67042E-AD2F-4962-B6FD-973BC25D5673.jpeg
Welcome and Nice looking tank !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new