Just Joined This Forum

Bill Amaro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
73
Reaction score
68
Location
Port St. Lucie
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

New to reefing since Dec 2018. I have been building a clown harem tank for the last 16 months and it is finally up and running. Going to start a thread describing what I have as far as equipment, processes and so on in order to see if anyone has recommendations or if I can help someone who is thinking of building a clown harem tank. Thinking of calling the thread "Yet Another Clown Harem Tank Thread"

Bill
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Good luck with that tank! Shifting over my first tank to clown and anemone tank at some point in near future (doubt it's a harem, two's enough and this is family friendly site after all).
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to r2r!
giphy (1) (3).gif
 
Hi,

New to reefing since Dec 2018. I have been building a clown harem tank for the last 16 months and it is finally up and running. Going to start a thread describing what I have as far as equipment, processes and so on in order to see if anyone has recommendations or if I can help someone who is thinking of building a clown harem tank. Thinking of calling the thread "Yet Another Clown Harem Tank Thread"

Bill
Welcome to R2R Bill.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics
WP_20200313_003.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new