Just Joined!

Isaiah’sReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
Location
San Angelo
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I’m new to the forum, however, I’ve read plenty of discussions to help me on my reef tank journey. Figured I’d officially sign up!

To introduce my tank: I’ve got a fluval evo 13.5 that is a few months out from the one year mark. Plenty of ups and downs, but for my first ever tank I’d say it has been super successful…(I’ll attach a photo and go further into detail of what it’s running and stocked with if requested)

Super stoked to join the community and get hands on responses to questions!

image.jpg
 
Hello all!

I’m new to the forum, however, I’ve read plenty of discussions to help me on my reef tank journey. Figured I’d officially sign up!

To introduce my tank: I’ve got a fluval evo 13.5 that is a few months out from the one year mark. Plenty of ups and downs, but for my first ever tank I’d say it has been super successful…(I’ll attach a photo and go further into detail of what it’s running and stocked with if requested)

Super stoked to join the community and get hands on responses to questions!

image.jpg
Welcome to R2R! Good looking tank! Enjoy this site, I did the same, read for awhile then joined. There are some som great and very knowledgeable people here!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new