Just Moved To The Area

My coral banded died last night. I don't know how it happened but, one of his main arms was ripped off. I noticed it yesterday afternoon when I came home from school. I could tell he wasn't doing good and figured that would be the outcome. His bouncy was totally off and he had no strength.
In the tank I have a clown, a nassarius snail, and a hermit.
 
Honestly IDK what I was thinking or doing but, I think I was studying at the same time. Obviously, I can not chew gum and walk.
I will go with answer "B".

Totally should have gone with C
 
Honestly IDK what I was thinking or doing but, I think I was studying at the same time. Obviously, I can not chew gum and walk.
I will go with answer "B".

Man.....in that case I feel really bad about your friends!!!



And thanks Jaime I knew you'd have my back.... I just didn't think there'd be a knife in it. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new