Just put down my 16 year old sheltie..

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel for you. We rescued Suzi-Q from the animal shelter and she is everyone's buddy in my house. Every bit a family member and even goes on vacation with us all the time. Couldn't imagine a day without her suzi 1.jpg

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your loss:(

Reduck

^ His name is Trent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your families loss. It's tough, very tough. We recently had to say goodby to our 17 yo beagle. She outlived her brother by 2 years. They were 2 of the worst days of my life. It's never ever an easy thing to do.
Our youngest beagle took it hard, but he's slowly coming back around.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for ur lose buddy. Never fun losing a family member! Had to put my 8 year old pitbull down last year. Born and raised in Detroit my whole life, had to keep my dog on a chain cause he would get out of the yard. Detroit has a very bad problem with stray dogs so unfortunately my dog was in multiple fights that ended up taking its tole on him. Moved out of the city to the suburbs and he didn't make it through the winter! Was very bummed that he didn't even get the chance to enjoy at least one summer at the new house with good size yard! RIP BUDDY! image.jpeg image.jpeg
Pits are excellent dogs. Thanks.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

buzzword

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For us it is Boxers. 3 times now. Have had to do what is right and best for them even though it doesn't feel that way. Hang in there and hang on to the memories.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back