Just received a carpet anemone

gt4profession

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
35
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a carpet anemone and received it today. It looked inside out but I thought it was due to stress. I acclimated it and placed it in the take after a while. The inside out of the anemone has gone down and seems to have relaxed but it still looks not right. I have two other anemones and have never seen this happen. Can anyone tell me if it is ok?

View attachment 2546145

image.jpg
 
My mini max did something similar and then it disappeared. I then saw it a week later in the crevice of my rock work and with a little time and feeding it has doubled in size. Both my anemones have adapted weirdly in there own way but are healthy and happy. I think you will be ok.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new