Just saying hello.

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I suppose I can do that. Lol
image.jpg
WOW!!!! I never got my fluval 13.5 to look like that! So amazing! You're going to need a bigger tank soon :)

Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to seeing your progress in the coming years:)
fish splashing GIF
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice tanks!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new