Just saying hi and introducing ourselves

Jimmy&Lori

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
26
Location
32113
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are new to the reef tank world. Trying our best with 3 tanks. We found out about reef2reef at a reef expo in Orlando. We live between Gainesville and ocala Florida. We are very excited but will definitely need help along the way! Thank you in advance
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!! :)

We are here for you when you need us.:)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! My wife didn't care too much about the hobby when we first bought our house. I had recently set up a new tank and didn't have much in it. I took her to a coral expo a few months later and it absolutely blew her mind. Now she has her own tank full of corals and her two clowns!

I'm glad you were able to go to an expo and get inspired as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new