Just set up my first reef tank.

furcifer208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
105
Reaction score
202
Location
Boise
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a salt tank for a short time ~25 years ago (as a teenager). At the time I read Martin A. Moe's handbook and reference. About a year and a half ago I started a project to try keeping sea squirts in my lab. They were difficult to keep and the tank crashed twice. I decided to bring it home and set it up for fun and to teach my self a bit more about keeping marine invertebrates. Looking forward to learning all about corals and maybe keeping a stray sponge or sea squirt in time. Looking for low maintenance but pretty in the short term while I get my sea legs.
Set up a build log here: https://sites.google.com/view/opalst-reeftank/
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for introducing yourself
001aaa.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your sea squirts and anything that evolves in to ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new