Just started my first reef tank

Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_1906.jpeg
Hello and thank you looking forward to reading everything and learning more about this
 
Welcome to R2R! It does look like a Sexy Shrimp from your photo.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
Thank you it's the best photo I can take since my hands shake bad I'm guessing that it isn't a bad hitchhiker see him crawling on the sand 5 days I started it and haven't seen him since until this evening
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new