Just started my first reef tank

Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_1906.jpeg
Hello and thank you looking forward to reading everything and learning more about this
 
Welcome to R2R! It does look like a Sexy Shrimp from your photo.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
Thank you it's the best photo I can take since my hands shake bad I'm guessing that it isn't a bad hitchhiker see him crawling on the sand 5 days I started it and haven't seen him since until this evening
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new