Just survived another tornado!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheOne

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
792
Reaction score
1,496
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta say luck was on my side today. I watched as a tornado came straight thru my backyard. It's going to be a long road to recovery though. God Bless.

torn.jpg Screenshot_20191216-185120_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm glad you're okay and am praying for those who were affected.
 
Yeah, I'm thankful my family wasn't here at the time. Somehow I got lucky and still have power but my neighbors across the street and in the rest of the subdivision are without. So many responders showed up within minutes. So far there has been no reported injuries. Unbelievable as some houses had their roofs ripped off.
 
We get a few here in Minnesota (we're at the top of Tornado Alley) I just cringe when I see anyone affected. News broadcasts and pics don't come close to showing all the destruction they do. Again , glad you made it through and wish the locals a fast recovery.
 
Wow, that looks so devastating. I am so glad that you are alright! That is really good that the 1st responders could get there quickly.

By the time I walked out my front door their were literally fire trucks, emt's, sheriff's and local pd's already here. It must have only been 5 to 10 minutes after. There is a Church across the road that was leveled. Luckily no one was in it.
 
Had a few close calls myself years ago. One popped right over my house and another hopped over the campground. Awesome and terrifying. Glad you came out safe and all the best wishes to your neighbors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new