Just the Tip! 36x24x12 45g Minimalist Reef

s2nhle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. I love the sunflower coral. Thank you for sharing.

OP
OP
ProfessorX

ProfessorX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fed my tank two foods it had never had before: bloodworms and squid. Bloodworms not such a hit (although everything did eventually eat it) but squid, oh yeah! Loaded as many corals as I could with the squid and the fish were eating it out of their mouths faster than I could syringe it back. I went through 3 cubes of squid, 1 of bloodworms and 1 of gut loaded brine. Talk about over feeding... the things I do for these NPS corals haha

OP
OP
ProfessorX

ProfessorX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did some serious rearranging to get the anemone out, still have one left but I buried her pretty deep in the rock and I think she will pop out the back side this time around. Added a couple more pieces and moved some stuff around.

I owe this thread a bunch more pictures (I will try to photo dump soon) because there have been a lot of changes in filtration and livestock. anyway here is a picture from about 12:00am this morning.

OP
OP
ProfessorX

ProfessorX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 9 watt UV sterilizer that I still need to mount and install, and the frags that are in the refugium are recovering very well, so I think its getting to be time to clear out a lot of them into this tank, and my others. I might sell some off so I can clear it out to turn that area into an anemone mini display. I got the heads up on about 20 rose bubble tips that aren't looking very good, and are priced as such. I have a good amount of faith in my tank's ability to revive ailing marine life, so I am really tempted now that the zoas (previous/current recovery project) are pretty much all healed up.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you so much for sharing your awesome reef with us! It's amazing!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 62 34.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back