Just thought I'd say hi!

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2016
Messages
1,938
Reaction score
1,884
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm new here at R2R and just thought I'd stop in and say hi. I have been keeping fish for just about three years now, the last half-ish of which has been reefing. It started out for me as gifted 15 gallon tank from a friend that my wife had to convince me to take, and it's been all downhill from there. I currently have a 75 gallon Marineland corner-flo mixed reef. It has been up and running for around seven months and I have loved every second of it. I'm excited to be here and can't wait to hear from everyone!

20160227_204218.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank thanks for sharing!
 
Welcome to R2R! It's great to have you here!
 
Welcome I myself have a 75 gallon marineland reef-ready tank as well. Still learning as I go along. This is a good place to learn how to maintain your tank.
 
Welcome to the community!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome I myself have a 75 gallon marineland reef-ready tank as well. Still learning as I go along. This is a good place to learn how to maintain your tank.
I don't know if I'll ever get to the point that I'm not learning. It's really one of the things I love about this hobby. Even if you get to the point that you do know everything, wait a year, something is sure to change :) cheers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new