Just to say Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chris1988

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you all for having me!

My names Chris and I’m currently setting up my 8th or 9th tank but this ones a bit unique.

The requirements are extremely low maintenance as I work away, a lot smaller than my previous tanks, coulourful for me but lots of movement for my wife.

The plan:
I have just set up a RedSea 170 cube with a starboard bottom that I’m filling with ricordia and other fuzzy mushrooms, there is also a small island to be dedicated for the housing of ultra rock flower anemones.

The main structure however is for bubble tips of the brightest colour morphs I can find and afford (no $6k sun bursts for me I’m afraid).

For filtration I have a vertex 150 skimmer, marine pure plates, ClariSea filter roll and the AutoAqua automated water changer.

Once the tank has grown in I will remove my 2 clowns and replace with a small group of Picasso’s, no idea how many to add so any suggestions welcome
 
!!! Welcome to R2R Chris !!! Looks like a nice project. Don't forget to make your own Build Thread to keep record of your progress and for us to follow. We love pictures.

MR BEAN.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!
giphy (5).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new