just wanted to say hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharkbait9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sharkbait9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been a member on R2R but jumped on and read some of the post, nice message board, seems to be a lot of members on here.
Anyone else from New Jersey on here?
 
Welcome to R2R! If you need anything please let us know and we will do all that we can to help. :D​
 
hey there Bud!!! good to see ya here :wink:
I too was once on the darkside..
 
Last edited:
WOW, this is a pretty friendly message board. I’m not used to it.
Its some much brighter on here, not as dark and miserable.
I like it.
SunnyX, bay reefer, frag_it and yellow tang, thank you for the welcoming
EMTDIVER, gilmour01,whip1, and surfandturf, it’s a like a family reunion. I have tears running down my cheek with happiness.
Like orphans who broke free and ran for their lives. FREEDOMMMMMMMMMM
 
WOW, this is a pretty friendly message board. I’m not used to it.
Its some much brighter on here, not as dark and miserable.
I like it.
SunnyX, bay reefer, frag_it and yellow tang, thank you for the welcoming
EMTDIVER, gilmour01,whip1, and surfandturf, it’s a like a family reunion. I have tears running down my cheek with happiness.
Like orphans who broke free and ran for their lives. FREEDOMMMMMMMMMM
Thank you! I was due for a good laugh :tongue: now pass that bottle..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new