Just wanted to share a pic I drew

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states, I wanted to share a pic I drew

uploadfromtaptalk1344363683957.jpg










Just kidding, I took a pic of a very famous tank using a camera app and thought it was pretty cool.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
I was like whoa! You drew that! Haha! Awesome pic!!
 
thanks guys I will try to share more of my masterpiece is later Lol

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
you should do more of those i would pay you for a large one i could frame and hang over my tank

I don't know about a large 1 but send me your info and I maybe able to send you an 8 by 10

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new