Just went "all in" on GHL

  • Thread starter Thread starter hmbrower
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
All my gear arrived today... EXCEPT the separate ghl doser 2.1. I got two boxes - one big box with the kh director and slave pump set and the ultimate profilux 4 set but did not get the doser. I have already sent an email. Hoping there is another package coming, but it says that the order is complete.
 
So I have the profilux connected to my wifi and I went through and connected the PAB to my powerbar... Can you not plug the p4 directly into the powerbar?
 
The P4 does not need the powerbar for power it gets its power through the adapter.
 
Nothing I plug into the power at gets power
 
Are the switch-ports programed to always off?

18BA8CB1-7A3D-4E8F-8DF3-12CE9D359BF7.png
 
You need to double click (if using a PC) or tap (if using a tablet) the switch channel to access the menu you see in Dittos post above. It will allow you to access the drop down menu. You can turn switches on and other things.
 
Make sure you also assign the switch port numbers also to the outlets also. You would have done this when you added them.
 
You made a great decision! I love mine and it is performed flawlessly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new