Just wishing I could...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at Blake's Aqua Den yesterday. He had 3 beautiful copperband's and claimed they were all eating frozen. I stayed a while pondering it. But I just have way too much fishy bio going on and I can't add to it. If I could decide on a tang or two to part with I might go for a copperband, but I don't want to part ways with any of my fish in order to bring in a new one.
 
And that's why we keep thinking about bigger tanks...........more corals.........fish..........Is reefing officially a disease?
 
I'll take your alantic blue then you can go get the copperband. I wouldn't do that though that poor fish going from 200 gallons to 75 would be one angry fish. But I do want one
 
Lol.

That tang is just starting to darken up & look good.at feeding time he gets real dark. Idk how they capture it in pictures though, I've tried a bunch of times with no luck. always looks yellow brown in pics..
 
Last edited:
I meant more or less that I can't capture the color. The fish isn't too hard he always begs for more food. Only the powder blue is a bigger photo bomber.

I got a few pics I'll be putting up of him soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new